faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



Wrench and edit post icons hidden - Don't ask me how I did it.

In trying to improve the overall look of this template I managed to hide the wrench icon and the edit post icon without knowing how I did it. It started when I was trying to manually move the post footer codes for the timestamp and date to be displayed next to each other in the template code itself. This has got me stumped because I was not trying to hide those icons. Actually, I had completely forgotten about the section in the "Design" tab where you can quickly move the post footer functions about (in the "edit post" section on that page). If you are logged into your Blogger account you will not see and wrench icons or any edit post icons at all.

Because the wrench and edit post icons are not displayed it does not seem to interfere with the actual ability to edit the widgets and posts. In order to edit them you have to either go to the "Design" tab or the "Edit posts" tab and edit the widgets or post/s from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top