faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



A new version coming soon

Over the passed few days I have come up with a better way for the photo albums to be displayed which will mean that anybody who uses the new version of this template design will have less hassles and it will be a lot simpler to use. As a result I will be redesigning this template to accommodate these new changes. I am hoping to also improve upon the general look of this design and perhaps add a "read more" function to all the posts.

I am also going to redesign the "My Blogger.com Friends" list widget, so users of this template don't have to do so much hard work. I probably should have done all this beforehand, before I made this template available to download. Its too late for regrets now!

Soon I will make a live-demo available for the new version of this template design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top