faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



This template looks fine to me

After much consideration I am quite happy with the look of this template. A lot of the problems have now been sorted out with it and it is available for transfering to my brother's blog, with the exception of the hover link in the pages navigation menu above the posts. I should fix that first though, and get it back in alignment. I have no idea how this template looks on someone else's computer. Can someone please tell me what it looks like or if anything is out of alignment so I can fix it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top