faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



Blogger keeps crashing on me.

I wish I knew what was going on with Blogger. It keeps logging me off every time I do something. I can't even edit the Faceblog Help section or add any comments on someone else's blog. It is really peeving me off right now, and this has been happening for more than a week. So, how am I supposed to do anything on Blogger when it keeps crashing on me? I may never know. Only a few things work on blogger at the moment, and adding a new post seems to be one of them, but there's a 50-50 chance this post may refuse to publish as well.

1 comments:

Shirley Hardy said...

Just leaving another comment here to test this section.

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top