faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



Photo album and individual album pages now added to this blog

Being left to my own devices I have had a ball today creating a near identical (to Facebook) photos section for this blog. However, there still are a few issues that I still need to work out, and to delete all the existing photos except for one, because they are too large even for my computer's screen resolution size.

In order to create a Facebook look alike photo gallery section some manual work needs to be done to each photo added and to each new page added. I have been working on this template for the last 8 hours almost and finally showed my brother, Daniel, the end result of my hard work. He is, to say the least, impressed with what I've achieved so far with the photos section. I tried explaining how it all works to him but he said he needs a tutorial for it to help him understand what I told him.

What do I look like? A walking encyclopedia or something? Daniel apparently thinks so! The good thing about all of this is I will be adding the Lightbox Window Overlay, if that is what it is called, to most future UFO templates I make for Blogger users. That should be a load of fun to do actually.

This template, despite the nightmare of the alignment of the top most part of this blog on other web browsers, has become for me nothing but a fun thing to do. I am enjoying every single moment of this template's creation and have been excited when things work out perfectly for me. I will have to wonder now what tomorrow will bring because now I have to go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top