faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



Profile image now added to posts

After much dilema I now have the profile image added to each post. It was not easy to add it but I found a location in the template where it fitted in nicely and then just moved the posts' margin up to match the top of the profile image. The image is 50px wide by 50px high.

This template has become the most worked on template by me, and the most complicated one I've ever worked on. But so far it looks great even though it still needs a lot more work done to it, and the FAQ section still needs writing up.

I do not believe I can create a template that looks exactly like Facebook's layout. But this template will be something very similiar to it. How much more time will be spent on this template is uncertain but one day it will get finished. Until then I'd better get back to work and do some more to this template.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top