faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



Today's alterations to this blog template.

It doesn't look like anything has been done to this blog at all, really. But if you take a closer look there have been some minor changes made. The "Share" link in the post footer that was identical to the one at the top of the blog, is now altered so it only posts straight to Facebook once you click on it. I got rid of the accordion widget which turned out was interferring with the Lightbox window codes preventing the Lightbox windows from displaying.  

By doing that the preview badge now displays and everything seems to be back to normal. I mostly have altered some of the links and tidied up the look of the posts' footer section. I also added some code for two headings, heading 5 and heading 6, which is visible on my "Info" page.

Currently I'm coming up with new ideas, with the help of my brother, Daniel, on what to shove in the right hand column. I still need to work on the post footer, add some line spacing to the side column widgets, find a better way to add pictures to this blog without having to add table codes all the time, and then do some more tidying up of the blog, etc. Now I need sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top