faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



Original faceblog test site

I have begun testing the xml file for this template on another one of my blogs and so far so good. The url for the test site is http://bazaarplaces.blogspot.com/ I have solved the problem with the missing body background image, and well, the missing content for the recent comments widgets seems to just be tempermental. Sometimes it will show up, other times it is missing. I am trying to relocate the css and javascript code for another recent comments widget to replace the existing Blogger's recent comments widget. I want everything to work properly, all the time.

Go the above-mentioned test site (blog) to see the progress I'm making with the changes to the original faceblog template. It should be ready in a day or two, if I don't get any interruptions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top