faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



New changes to template at test Site

A few changes have occurred with this template design over at the Test Site. I've added a coloured navigation menu - each tab is individually coloured and on mouseover the colour changes to a different colour. This has been applied to all the tabs. The dropdown menu section has been colour coded for that particular coloured tab. It does look pretty cool, even if I say so myself.

Another change to the template is there is now a mouseover background colour for the page links in the left hand side column. It is almost identical to Facebook's in that respect.

I have also come up with a more appealing looking photo gallery and video section but at this point in time that effect can only be achieved manually. I really don't know how to add the code into the template itself, so I might have to do some research first before I try adding it to the template's xml file/code.

If curious about all the changes then go on over to the Test Site (see link below) and check out what I've done to date. http://bazaarplaces.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top