faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



OH WTF IS WRONG NOW!

I have found an even more serious problem than I ever thought imagineable with this template. I have uploaded this xml template file to another one of my blogs, and whenever I go to the edit HTML tab and just look around, then click on view blog I am taken straight back to this blog. The whole file seems to be corrupted or is malfunctioning and will not connect properly.

The problem I just mentioned is solved, I believed. I realized just then I forgot to change my profile id numbers. Jeez I'm stupid. But it does not solve the problems of the missing recent comments widget contents nor the body background not displaying. Further investigation is needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top