faceblog

Author of UFO Designs and The Extraterrestrial Data Collection Center Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, Australia. Click to view my Alien, Angelic and paranormal encounters.Edit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone  



Testing Light Box Image Viewer function


This is a photo of myself. I have read that you first add the javascript code to your template, save it, then add the appropriate code to each image you want displayed in a Light Box Image Viewer. So, I will be adding the code to this image of myself whilst still editing this blog post. You add the code in the "Edit HTML" section to the photo's code that you just uploaded.

So, here goes nothing!

Well, it works. This photo when clicked on is a pretty huge photo - you actually have to scroll to view it all. All the code I added to the photo was

rel="lightbox" title="Your image Caption" and I added it just before the image border code and had to add a space after the previous lot of code. The important thing to remember is to not delete any code in the code for the image itself. I'll add a pic below which I copied off the original website to show where the code goes.


In Image 1 (left image) I followed the instructions as per required but I did not do the instructions for image 2 because that particular code was not visible in my "Edit HTML" section of the photo I uploaded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
     The Original faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy          About · Advertising · Create a Page · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top